Gozo Part-Time Basis
Description of company: Hand in Hand Ltd provides intensive, specialised and integrated support for infants, children, adolescents and adults. We use a behavioural approach because every day we see positive results enabling children and young people with severe and complex autism to progress and develop new skills, whilst being fully motivated and engaged in the learning process. Our approach is
- To carry out one-to-one ABA intervention sessions for a caseload of children.
- The ABA
tutorwill primarily work with the Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA), while also interacting and consulting with other professionals.
What we offer:
- An excellent in-house professional training programme which will enable you to develop within the field of applied behaviour analysis.
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team who shares the vision and values of the organisation and work together to empower our pupils and transform their lives.
- Clear career pathways with opportunities for professional development, including funding for training.
- On-going training and opportunities for advancement.
Qualification and skills:
- Candidates must be enthusiastic and enjoy working with children who have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Training for this position is available on site, as well as online. Opportunities for professional growth is also available and highly encouraged.
- The chosen ABA tutor needs to have a positive attitude; to be very well organized, and able to prioritize needs to meet the job demands with lots of energy.
- Level 4 qualifications or a degree in Psychology, Early Childhood Education or related area will be considered an asset.
- A full, clean driving licence and their own transport.
- Competitive guaranteed salary.
- Flexible Schedule.
Full Training will be provided.
How to apply: Send a CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org