Hand in Hand is in need for a Clinical Supervisor who has a BCBA certification to join the organization on a full-time basis. This is a terrific opportunity offering a competitive salary and relocation assistance.
Hand in Hand Ltd provides intensive, specialised and integrated support for infants, children, adolescents and adults. We use a behavioural approach because every day we see positive results enabling children and young people with severe and complex autism to progress and develop new skills, whilst being fully motivated and engaged in the learning process. Our approach is person-centred and uses behavioural principles (ABA) of learning to help individuals to achieve their full potential.
- Master’s degree in Applied Behaviour Analysis or related field from an accredited institution
- Certified by the Behaviour Analyst Certification Board (BACB) as a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst
- Minimum of one year experience in the design and implementation of behavioural intervention services
- At least three years of experience working with individuals diagnosed with developmental disabilities.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- The Clinical Supervisor reports to the CEO.
- The clinical supervisor oversees assistant behaviour therapists and leads the clinical team in implementing behavioural treatment for children with autism.
- The clinical supervisor is responsible for designing behaviour intervention plans and designing treatment plans.
- The clinical supervisor is also responsible for providing field training for therapists, writing progress reports and ensuring that clients receive high quality services
- Develop new programs and perform ongoing adjustments to current program as needed.
- Conduct Functional Behaviour Assessments
- Write progress reports for cases
- Manages a client’s clinical programming
- Supervises multiple cases and clinical team
- Provides direct therapy services to clients, as needed
- Maintains consistent, reliable schedule with clients
- Works evenings and weekends if needed
- Provides training and on-going support to parents and clinical team members
- Produces program updates and reports as required
- Maintains regular and effective communication with client families and clinical care team
- Attends team clinical meetings, staff and professional development meetings
- Complies to company’s policies, procedures and timelines
- Create and develop (as needed) programs books for each student (includes program descriptions, data sheets and graphs) in a timely manner
- Ensure all units are being utilized to their capacity
- Coordinate direct parent-provider scheduling assistance independently, as needed
- Supervise RBTs and staff requiring hours to sit for their BCBA exam
Please DO NOT APPLY unless you hold a BCBA Certification.
Minimum 2 years of management/supervisory experience running ABA programs.
How to apply: Send a CV and Covering Letter to: [email protected]