Full Time or Part Time Basis
Hand in Hand Ltd. is looking to recruit an Occupational Therapist to form part of their multidisciplinary team. At Hand in Hand we believe that effective intervention can only be obtained through multi-disciplinary teamwork, where different professionals are involved in working together for the benefit of the child.
Hand in Hand is dedicated in providing a wide range of programs that can support families that have children with developmental disorders. That is why we are committed to provide evidence-based intervention to our children.
- To provide occupational therapy services to children with intellectual/developmental disabilities and ASD which will include one-to-one intervention, group sessions and consultation
- Is competent in occupational therapy evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment
- Will develop sensory plans for children who have sensory issues, laying out the types of activities
- Has effective communication skills to work with kids, families and other therapists
- Is able to implement standardized assessments
- To keep documentation and store treatment plans and progress reports as necessary
- To work and liaise with other therapists
- Previous experience (preferred)
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Necessary: Full clean driving licence
For immediate consideration, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]