Full Time or Part Time Basis
Hand in Hand Ltd. is looking to recruit a Speech and Language Pathologist on a full-time or part-time basis to form part of their multidisciplinary team. At Hand in Hand, we believe that effective intervention can only be obtained through multi-disciplinary teamwork, where different professionals are involved in working together for the benefit of the child.
Hand in Hand is dedicated in providing a wide range of programs that can support families that have children with developmental disorders. That is why we are committed to provide evidence based intervention to our children.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for children students with speech disorders
- Implement standardized assessments
- Establish treatment goals and milestones for students
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Previous experience (preferred)
- Degree in Speech and Language Pathologist
- Necessary: Full clean driving licence
For immediate consideration, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com